- Jewish Alliance of Rhode Island – JCDSRI receives generous support from the Jewish Alliance. As a part of our partnership, all JCDSRI families and faculty/staff members receive free memberships at the JCC. In addition, we have a shared after-school care program and J-Space offers childcare programs on the days that JCDSRI is closed to support working parents.
- Brown RISD STEAM Club – Since 2014, JCDSRI has collaborated with undergraduate and graduate students at Brown University and RISD to ignite communications between disparate fields in academia, business, and thought. Working in our Design Lab, students have had hands-on experience with units on the moon, geometry, optical illusions, animal ecosystems, and addition. Each lesson applies methodologies and principles unique to art and design thinking, such as experimentation with material, iterative problem solving, and storytelling, to STEM-related content.
- Islamic School of Rhode Island (ISRI) – In early 2015, our students were inspired to reach out to their peers at ISRI when their school was vandalized. We realized that we share many of the same values, and we began to look for ways to create meaningful relationships between our students. With the help of a generous grant from the Rhode Island Foundation, we started a joint theater project at the Center for Dynamic Learning (see below) for our fifth graders.
- Barnes & Noble – Barnes & Noble supports our school in many ways, including hosting our annual book fair and showcasing student work at their Warwick location.
- Center for Dynamic Learning (CDL) – CDL inspires youth to cultivate career readiness and workforce skills through science, art, and theatre programs. CDL promotes inquiry based learning through its hands-on, student centered, interdisciplinary STEAMM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math and Manufacturing) curriculum. Every year fifth grade students from JCDSRI and ISRI come together at CDL to participate in a 12-week theater program.
If your organization is interested in partnering with JCDSRI, please contact Adam Tilove at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-751-2470.