Adam is an experienced educator and was the Chair of the Middle School Jewish Studies Department at Rodeph Sholom School in Manhattan. He holds a B.A. from Emory University and an M.A. from Brooklyn College, has been a participant in several selective educational leadership programs, including the Pardes Educators Program and the Day School Leadership Training Institute, and received the Grinspoon-Steinhardt Award for Excellence in Jewish Education.
- KinderSTEAM with Brown Engineering
- Design Vs. Engineering in Schools
- Curriculum: The Enemy of Teachers
- Xenophilia and the Jewish Day School
- Too Jewish? Join the Conversation!
- An Appetite for Failure
- Open Letter to my Staff Before the Most Profoundly Awesome Year Ever
- The Three Pillars of Excellent Elementary Education
- Six Leadership Lessons from Your Family Vacation
- What does a ‘real’ Jewish education look like?