From North or South of Providence:
1. Take I-95 to Rhode Island Exit 24 (Branch Avenue).
2. Bear left off the exit and proceed to the traffic light (you will pass Benny’s on your right) at North Main Street.
3. Cross North Main Street and proceed up the hill onto Cypress Street (Kentucky Fried Chicken is at the beginning of Cypress Street).
4. Stay on Cypress Street to the end (go through the light at Hope Street).
5. Take a left onto Morris Avenue (Temple Emanu-El is now facing you) and proceed to Savoy Avenue (approximately 2 blocks).
6. Take a right onto Savoy and your first right onto Taft Avenue. Approximately ¼ mile up Taft Avenue on the left side of the road is a parking lot. The school entrance is directly across the street from the parking lot.
From East of Providence:
1. Take Rte 195 West to Rte. 95 North. Proceed on Rte 95 North to Exit 24 (Branch Avenue).
2. Continue by following directions 2-6 above.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at 401-751-2470 or at firstname.lastname@example.org